Maximising your internet presence and exploiting the many opportunities for online promotion is the smartest move any hotel or restaurant can make.
Your website is your shop window and provides round-the-clock information about your business, opportunities to sell your services, and to help you keep in touch with current and potential guests and diners.
For many customers, the internet is the first port of call when deciding where to visit.
Often their first impressions of your property will come from your website. A poorly designed or out of date site may actually have a negative effect on perceptions of your business.
Your website needs to:
- Communicate the experience of staying in your hotel
- Convey the personality behind your independent status – you’re not like all the others!
- Incorporate online booking and social media integration
- Showcase your wonderful bedrooms & relaxing public spaces
- Seduce potential guests to make a booking direct – let’s reduce those OTA commissions!
Technically, your website needs to be:
- Optimised for search engines
- Built in an easy-to-use content management system that you can update
- Mobile-friendly as 50% of web traffic is from smartphones & tablets
We do all this (and more!) as standard.
If you want more marketing support than just a website, take a look at our GuestMagnet 365 marketing packages »